The Company provides for the protection of personal data according to the principles established by the European Regulation.
In order to protect the data of individuals, even in new technologies, and provide a solid framework of protection thereof, MC COLOR Srl, the data controller, reiterates below the key principles of this legislation and the rights of the interested:
- Everyone has the right to protection of personal data concerning him.
- Anyone can guarantee that the processing of their personal data is carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as their dignity, with particular reference to privacy and personal identity.
- Anyone has the right to be assured that the processing of their personal data is exercised in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, simplification, harmonization and effectiveness.
- Anyone has the right to be assured that information systems and computer programs are configured by minimizing the use of personal data and identification data, so as to exclude their processing when the purposes pursued in individual cases can be achieved through anonymous data or mechanisms that enable it to identify the person concerned only in case of necessity.
In compliance with the provisions of the Law, the Company agrees to:
- process the data with appropriate procedures to protect the confidentiality of the data subject;
- to keep and control the personal data processed to contain, to the greatest extent possible, the risk that they will be destroyed, also accidentally dispersed, known outside the cases permitted or treated illegally;
- adopt the minimum security measures and any other appropriate security measures to deal with the aforementioned eventualities, having regard to the knowledge acquired on the basis of technical progress, the nature of the data and the characteristics of the treatment, whose risks must be assessed.
For this purpose, a register was prepared which collects all the information, procedures and initiatives in relation to the protection of personal data.
To download the information, click here